Loops of the most recent satellite imagery in 10 minute intervals from the last 24 hours for the Australasia region, and the whole hemisphere.
Register to get these additional features:
- Last 8 hours of data on the live weather map (satellite and radar)
- Last 8 hours of SD and HD radar imagery
- Last 3 days of AWS, rain gauge and river height observations
- Automatic update of live radar and observation data
- Save your options between use
- You can also then subscribe to access even more
The Weather Chaser provides access to the highest quality weather data available for Australia. By registering you can continue to access it, and help us ensure we can continue to provide free access to the latest high quality data.
Thanks for being an active user of The Weather Chaser!
We endeavour to provide easy access to historical weather data, but as you can imagine, we have to manage an imense amount of data. As a regular user of our historical data we request you upgrade to a paid subscription.
These start at only $4 per month and allow us to continue to provide this service to yourself, and the wider community :
If you have any questions, including other access options, please don't hesitate to contact us