Disk - Infrared
Last 24 hours at 10 minute intervals
Infrared (IR) imagery is available 24 hours as it doesn't rely on sunlight. Infrared represents temperature of the land/clouds. Black is hottest, white is coldest. Because the temperature of clouds is related to their height, this can also be used to estimate the height of clouds.
In addition to this content, other satellite imagery is available in a variety of formats. This includes higher resolution images, subsets from specific areas, radar, observational and GIS overlays, video sequences and more.
Please Contact Us with details if you would like to discuss options and costs.
- Last 8 hours of data on the live weather map (satellite and radar)
- Last 8 hours of SD and HD radar imagery
- Last 3 days of AWS, rain gauge and river height observations
- Automatic update of live radar and observation data
- Save your options between use
- You can also then subscribe to access even more