Sydney Radar - Rain Rate
Intensity Filter Beta
Light Moderate Heavy
Help / More Information
- Nearby radars are shown with the icon. Click on it to see the radar sequence from that radar.
- Data is currently available as far back as March 2005. Some older data may be added in the future.
- You can click and drag in the 'Intensity Series' to easily select a particular time.
- Clicking on the radar image starts and stops the animation.
- A maximum of 500 frames are shown for a given period.
- A maximum period can be selected of 14 days.
- Intensity values are intended to be indicative of activity only.
- Images are typically updated between 6 and 10 minutes.
- If you register for an account then settings you have chosen will be remembered between page loads.
- Please contact us with any queries, comments, or suggestions!
- Radar Images are © Australian Bureau of Meteorology.